The major role of the NOMAD is to ensure that the issuer/company is appropriate to be quoted on the Emerging Companies Markets (ECM) and to assure that the rules and regulations are complied with on flotation. The NOMAD must be retained at all terms to consult the issuer/company. A short sum up, the NOMAD represent the issuer through the listing procedure and provide advice to the issuer in respect of the compliance of the continuous obligations in the market.
LLPO Law firm is CSE approved NOMAD since 2009. It has a actively reputation for its experience in listing companies in the Cyprus Stock Exchange Market. LLPO’s NOMAD role include:
- Nominated Advisory services
- Preparation of the admission document
- Preparation of the information memorandum
- Ensuring compliance with ECM rules and regulations
- Subsequent to admission, we will continue to advise the company on its ongoing obligations as a listed company
For more information on this subject please contact Mr. Michael Ioannides - Partner LLPO Law Firm Cyprus