One of the most useful tools internationally and within the European Union, if you intend to provide and perform investment services and activities either within Cyprus or abroad on a professional basis on certain financial instruments.
A Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) is licensed and supervised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under thee Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 (L.87(I)/2017) regarding the provision of investment services, the exercise of investment activities and the operation of regulated markets.
The license granted by CySEC to operate as a CIF, provides the opportunity to the company to offer cross-border investment services or establish a branch in another EEA jurisdiction without the need to obtain any additional licenses.
Our licensing services include:
- Assist the company in preparing and submitting an application package to CySEC to obtain a license, including advice on the best way to set up this company as regards staffing, organisational structure, costs, etc.
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of the Procedures Manual for all activities and departments of the company to be included in the application package.
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of the two-year Business Plan to be included in the application package, as required by CySEC.
- Acting as a Compliance Officer with regards to legislative matters.
- Support the company and assist with any additional work in connection with the follow up of the processing of the application with CySEC until the license is granted or the application is rejected.
- Audit & Tax filing requirements.
- Internal Audit Reviews.
- Provision of Executive and Non-Executive Directors.