Cyprus has been considered as an attractive destination for investors, individuals and families through its competitive transparent legal, financial and regulatory framework as well as the advantageous tax policy combined with the strong banking system.
The island has received a considerable inflow from Lebanese individuals, companies and families which are seeking to safe destinations outside their country with Cyprus maintaining first place in their list since is close to homeland, and it is also a gateway between east and west.
Permanent Residency (Fast Track) in a nutshell
- The applicant and his/her dependants and parents and parents in law can apply and obtain permanent residence in the Republic of Cyprus for a life
- Approval within 3 to 6 months
- The permit does not expire
- Eligible through investing at least Euro 300.000 (excluding VAT) in one of the following options (a). residential property (b) commercial property (c) invests in company’s share capital with the applicant maintain the right to work in Cyprus and (d) Cyprus investment funds
- All the above option provides the right to the applicants to be shareholders in companies registered in Cyprus.
Permanent Residency (Slow Track) in a nutshell
- The applicant and his/her dependants, parents and parents in law can apply and obtain permanent residence in the Republic of Cyprus for a life
- Approval within 16 months
- The permit does not expire
- Eligible through purchasing a resale property of any value.
Open a bank account in a Cyprus Bank
- Lebanese individuals even are residing or not residing in Cyprus are eligible to open a personal bank account at a local branch which our firm cooperates with.
Registration of a Cyprus Company
- The registration is quick and easy for all Lebanese clients
- A company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus shall be benefited all the advantages of operating in EU such as 12.5% corporate tax on profits (one of the lowest in Europe) with further reductions in other taxation
- Also, shareholders benefit from no withholding tax on dividends paid to them if they are non-residents.
Private Company Limited by Shares registered also as Foreign Interest Company
- A Cyprus company can employ third country (non-EU) nationals if it meets certain basic requirements:
- The majority of the company’s share capital must be held by third country national(s).
- Investment of €200.000 should be made in the company
- The company should operate in independent offices in Cyprus and employ up to 15 non-EU employees including shareholders themselves
- All 15 non-EU employees are able to work and live freely in Cyprus whilst they are employed for the Cyprus Company through receiving residency cards
- The Company can also employ additional specialists that have specific skills
- Family members of the employees can also work and reside in Cyprus
- The foreign interest company benefits from 12.5% corporate tax.
Corporate Bank Account
Either Cyprus or Lebanese companies are eligible to open a corporate bank account in Cyprus at one of the branches that our firm cooperates with.
How we can assist you
Our team of highly experienced professionals can provide the following services:
- Legal advice on the applicable legislation and drafting of agreements connected with the purchase of the property
- Due diligence connected with the acquisition of the selected property
- Company registration and nominee services
- Permanent and temporary residence applications
- Employments permits
- Registration of foreign interest companies for the employment of Lebanese nationals in Cyprus
- Facilitating online bank accounts
- Opening of both personal and corporate bank accounts in Cyprus.